Wanna Try This Delicious Virgin Mojito Recipe With Sprite
If youre looking for a way to make this virgin mojito recipe with Sprite, the swap out is pretty simple! Follow the recipe as listed, with just a few adjustments:
- To use Sprite in this mocktail recipe:
- Leave out the simple syrup
- Instead of club soda, use the same amount of Sprite
A Refreshingly Sweet & Spritzy Recipe For A Virgin Mojito Mocktail
Have you ever tried a mojito? The first time I tried one, my sister, Penny, got one for me at a fancy-schmancy bar. I had no idea that there would be mint leaves inside, and had even less of an idea that it would be so friggin good. Alas, there are times when one needs the spritzy, the delight, the refreshing goodness that is a mojitowithout the alcohol. For those times, Im sharing this wonderful virgin mojito recipea virgin mojito mocktail, if you will. Are you ready to hit the drink cart with something deliciously thirst-quenching? Lets shake this!
How To Make Mango Mojito
The name may sound fancy, the drink may taste fancier but youll be surprised to know its just a blend of basic ingredients. Takes less than 5 minutes to make
Firstly, muddle some mint, sugar, and lemon juice together. Add mango pulp, sprite, and stir. Top it up with Ice, mint & mango chunks for garnishing. Ta da !! There you have it Mango mint mojito
You May Like: What Is The Best White Rum
How To Make A Mojito Without Alcohol
One of the most popular and fashionable cocktails is, without a doubt, the mojito. Although the original version of this Cuban-origin drink is made from lime, mint, sugar, soda and rum, it is also possible to prepare a variant that does not have alcohol, ideal for the whole family. You ask yourself how to make mojito without alcohol? Well, if you want to know how to prepare it, pay attention to the step by step of this UNCOMO recipe. It is very simple and you can do it at home in just a few minutes.
Steps to follow:
The first step to making this delicious mojito without alcohol is wash the spearmint or mint leaves, the ones we like the most, and place them in a container next to the brown sugar. Now, with the help of a pestle, lightly beat the two ingredients so that their flavors begin to mix.
On the other hand, wash the limes well and cut them into quarters. Add the lime wedgesin the peppermint and sugar bowl. With the pestle, crush the pieces of lime one by one to extract all its juice. Beat all the ingredients again so that they integrate well.
Now, add the crushed ice to the crystal glasses and add a squirt of soda, Sprite or similar.
If you are wondering how to make a watermelon mojito, dont miss this article. Keep reading!
Pour the mixture from the container into the glasses, remove everything carefully and thats it. You will already have delicious mojitos without alcohol prepared to share with the whole family.
Why You Will Love This Non
Also Check: Is There Antifreeze In Fireball Whiskey
This Recipe Is For Anyone Asking How Do You Make A Mojito From Scratch
Mojitos can easily be made in a cocktail shaker. They are also served in a highball glass or ‘Collins’ glass.
The mint leaves in a mojito need to be ‘muddled’.
Muddling is a process that helps release the oils and flavors from the mint leaves.While some people use a cocktail muddler to muddle in the glass, I suggest doing this in the shaker as nobody wants broken glass in their drink.
Sugar Free Low Carb Mojito Layout
Mojito Mocktail For A Magnificent Mocktail Mixer
How much fun are you having making cocktails and mocktails with me? I cant wait to hear what you think of todays virgin mojito recipe! Be sure to leave a comment below or share a pic on IG & tag #beamingbaker so I can connect with you. Looking forward to our next bar adventure
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter
Recommended Reading: Where To Buy Vodka Online
What You Need To Make This Recipe
Ingredients for non alcoholic mojito with sprite
- Limes: I use both lime juice and whole limes.
- Sprite: I love Sprite! If you want, you can use your favorite lemon-flavored carbonated drink or club soda, or any sparkling beverage you like. If your sparkling beverage doesn’t have any sugar, you can add a liquid sweetener.
- Mint: I use fresh mint leaves. The fresh mint makes this drink really invigorating!
- Ice: I use ordinary ice cubes, but you could also use crushed ice! Or you could use flavored ice.
Virgin Mojito Recipe With Sprite
This virgin mojito recipe with Sprite is a cool and refreshing non alcoholic drink! An easy mojito mocktail that’s a perfect summer drink!
This mocktail recipe is a summer favorite! It’s also a great way to cool off when it gets too hot! A simple mojito recipe without alcohol!
Love mint? Try my strawberry mint sorbet and my mint Oreo ice cream.
Also Check: Is Tito’s Vodka Gluten Free
Why This Recipe Works
- Beautiful and refreshing. There is something so fun about this strawberry mocktail drink is that it not only tastes amazing but looks pretty too!
- Strawberry mojito without alcohol. Having non alcoholic options with kids and others who dont drink alcohol is a good look at parties and gatherings. Plus, this strawberry mint mocktail is so delicious that everyone will want to try it!
- Easy to scale. This strawberry mojito mocktail recipe is also nice because its super easy to make a lot of if youre wanting to serve it to a large group of people!
How To Make A Virgin Mojito Mocktail
Surely theres no such thing as a virgin mojito mocktail, right? Well, thats actually wrong! Sometimes you need all the fun of a cocktail, but want to keep it alcohol-free, mocktail-style . So Im gonna show you how to live it up with todays mojito mocktail!
First, add fresh mint and simple syrup to a highball glass .
Grab a muddler from a cocktail set like this one, and lightly muddle the mint and syrup. Be sure not to smash the heck out of the mint. Think of it as just lightly massaging the mint oils out of the leaves, not pulverizing it.
Now, add lime juice and ice. Gently stir these ingredients together to mix it.
Add ice to that glass.
Pour club soda to the top of the glass. Then, stir and scoop simultaneously to ensure fresh mint and simple syrup are spread evenly throughout the glass.
Garnish your mocktail with a mint sprig and a lime wheel. Thats it! Now, sip and enjoy your delicious virgin mojito recipe!
Also Check: Where To Buy Deleon Tequila
Equipment Youll Need To Make A Mocktail:
- A muddler, looks a bit like a mini truncheon and used for gently crushing the mint leaves.
- A jigger a very small double ended measuring beaker.
- A cocktail spoon a long spoon needed to stir your cocktail.
- A powerful blender/ice crushing attachment for stick blender needed for making your own crushed ice.
I do hope you give this simple but effective Mojito mocktail a go this Valentines Day or for any celebration.
If one of you is able to have a drink then you could always make an actual Mojito to go alongside and neither of you will feel left out as youll both be drinking 2 very sophisticated drinks!
Make Ahead Storing And Freezing
Store any of the virgin strawberry mojito in the fridge for 3-4 days. The longer its in the fridge, the less fizzy the drink will be.
If you want leftovers, I recommend making extra of the strawberry, mint, and lime muddled mixture and storing that in the fridge in an airtight container and adding the Sprite as you serve it.
You can freeze the strawberry, mint, and lime mixture in an airtight container for 2-3 months. Thaw and add soda. I do this with a lot of my drink recipes! It makes it much easier to prep for parties ahead of time.
Don’t Miss: What Is Spiced Rum Made From
How To Make This Virgin Mojito Mocktail Recipe
This minty mojito mocktail is a super easy recipe I know you can do it. Heres what to do to make this non-alcoholic beverage:
Overview: How To Make A Virgin Mojito Mocktail
Also Check: Don Ramon Reposado Tequila Price
How To Make A Virgin Mojito
What Do You Need To Make Strawberry Mojito Mocktail At Home
This strawberry and lime mojito mocktail contains just 4 basic ingredients:
- Fresh ripe strawberries are best for this non-alcoholic cocktail. They are rich on flavour and sweetness. Remove stems and wash them thoroughly before cooking.
- Fresh mint leaves give the drink with the typical aroma and flavour. Make sure you break them well when mixing with the strawberries, so that they release maximum flavour.
- Fresh lime for extra tangy taste. Use juice for flavour and slices to garnish.
- Good quality diet lemonade adds a good portion lemony notes and some extra fizz. Use sugar-free option for a less-calorific refreshment. Chill it in the fridge before mixing with the strawberry and mint paste.
- Ice is optional in this recipe. If you like, fill each glass with of ice before pouring the mocktail. Alternatively, fill of the jug with ice.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Malibu Rum Punch
Equipment You Will Need
- A muddler, looks a bit like a mini truncheon and is used to gently crush mint leaves.
- A jigger is a very small, double-ended measuring cup.
- A cocktail spoon, a long spoon is needed to stir your cocktail.
- A powerful blender or ice crusher accessory for the stick blender needed to make your own crushed ice.
What Does This Non Alcoholic Mojito Drink Taste Like
This mocktail has a delicious lemon-lime flavor thanks to the Sprite. The addition of fresh lime juice makes it incredibly refreshing and bright. The fresh mint leaves gives the drink a similar mint-lime flavor like the alcoholic drink. To be honest, though, I didn’t really miss the rum! It was that good!
Read Also: How Much Is Reposado Tequila
Here Are Some Tips For Making A Sugar Free Mojito Mocktail Or Regular Mojito
I just mentioned that the mint leaves need to be ‘muddled’ in this recipe.However, the easiest way for you to do this is to place the leaves into the non-glass shaker and use the back of the spoon to press the leaves into the sides of the shaker a few times to release the juice from the leaves.
Here are some more helpful tips for you to try.
Why I Love This Recipe
Mojitos might look extravagant, but theyre actually very simple to make. All you need are a handful of simple ingredients and a few minutes.
This mojito mocktail recipe is wonderful because it looks pretty like a fancy cocktail does, but its alcohol-free! You can enjoy it at parties or even just when unwinding at home. Youll feel like youre having something special without getting buzzed.
As an added plus, making your mojito mocktail from scratch lets you be in charge of the amount of sugar, lime, and mint in the recipe. The final product is so refreshing.
Read Also: Where To Buy Collingwood Whiskey
The Best Virgin Mojito Recipe
Looking for a simple virgin mojito mocktail recipe?
This recipe is easy to make at home for the whole family to enjoy.
This non-alcoholic cocktail is:
- Easy- with minimal ingredients and no bartending skills required, this refreshing drink is simple and cheap to make.
- Low in calories- by using a sugar free sweetener and club soda, you can create low calorie mocktails at home.
- Easily adapted- need a mocktail recipe for a crowd? Simply increase these quantities and make it in a pitcher.
Ingredients To Make Mojito With Mangoes
Being the most important of them all to make the mojito. Use ripe soft bright yellow mangoes, theyre always sweeter and tastier. The riper the mangoes, the better the sweetness. Chop, blend and use this pulp as needed
Fresh bright green mint is the star ingredient for any mojito recipe, be it alcohol or non-alcohol-based recipes. Finely chop the mint and make sure to muddle it
As per taste. Regular granulated sugar must be used only as required. This also depends on how sweet the mango pulp maybe
Freshly squeezed lemon juice is important. It adds that extra kick to your regular mocktail
Not shown in my recipe video, but you may add ice cubes to give the mango mojito a refreshing cooling taste. The quantity depends on how chilled youd like the mocktail to be
Any sweetened aerated drink / sweetened soda would work. Sprite is popular out here and has a lemon-like feel to it, which compliments the mocktail. 7Up, lemonade, club soda, etc works well too
Mango Pieces & Mint Leaves
Optional but definitely needed to make the mocktail look fancy. Cut a round piece of mango and slit it. Place it on the glass with a sprig of mint for garnishing. You may even garnish it with lemon slices or add some salt & chili mix to the rim of the glass
Also Check: Where Can I Buy Crystal Head Vodka
Yes You Can Make This A Sugar Free Virgin Mojito Mocktail
Simply omit the rum from this recipe to do so. Adding a bit of extra sugar alternative can help balance out the flavors if needed.
Here are some similar recipes that you may also like.
Keep up to date with my recipes
I have some great tips on which alternatives may work in a recipe such as this one.
Be sure to follow me on and to keep up to date as well.
Sugar Free Low Carb Mojito
The recipe for Sugar Free Low Carb Mojito
I want to stress that when you use a cocktail muddler on your mint, it should not be done in a glass. Do this in your cocktail shaker instead to avoid breaking the glass.
Muddling is done to release the juices from the mint.
If you do not have a cocktail muddler, you can simply use the backside of the spoon instead.Gently press the muddler or spoon into the mint until you release some of the liquid from the leaves. .
Ingredients needed to make a sugar free Mojito.
As I mentioned above, adding the rum is optional as is the matcha powder.
How to make Mojitos with no added sugar.
Depending on the size of your cocktail shaker, you can divide the ingredients into batches .
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.