Courvoisier Extravagance 75cl Cognac
Here comes a fabulous Cognac – the Courvoisier Extravagance Cognac, which is part of the Big Four Cognac house’s Paris edition. This edition stands for delicate and fruity taste – a beautiful explosion of lemon and orange, but not “too much”. You can also use this Courvoisier Cognac for very special mixology cocktails, but we’d recommend to taste it neat too. This is a Napoleon grade spirit aged as long as an XO.
This blend is a stunning Fine Champagne blend, with grapes grown in both the Grande Champagne and Petite Champagne. As a result, it is classically rounded and complex. Sitting somewhere between the ages of a VSOP and XO it is a rare bottling that is fantastic for sharing and celebrating.
The bottle was created to celebrate the era when Courvoisier was enjoyed by Napoleon III, hence its reputation as the Cognac of Napoleon, and when this was toasted at the opening of the Eiffel Tower in 1889. It was during the Paris Golden Age that Courvoisier reached the heights in its popularity when Paris was a global center for art, fashion, food, music, science and literature.
Courvoisier Extravagance continues to represent the tradition of this era.
Courvoisier Extravagance Awards
Silver Medal at the IWSC Presentation box and bottle The elegant bottle and presentation tube feature an Jarnacaise-style foiled design inspired by the immense and intricate steel and glass structure of the Grand Palais in Paris.
How to serve
About Courvoisier Cognac
Train Trips From Eiffel Tower
Tour Eiffel Miss Paris Cognac Xofrance Miss Paris Price Supplier
- FOB Price:Price can be negotiated
- Update Time:2022-10-16
|Weight in kg of carton : 12|
|Size of carton : L 426 x l 287 x h 346|
|Total number of cartons: 50||Number of layers : 5|
|Total number of bottles : 300||Weight including pallet : 623|
- Main Products:Spirits, Bottling on damand, Cognac, Brandies, Vodkas,
- Business Type:Manufacturer, Other
- Total Employees:11 – 50 People
- Main Markets:North America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
- Address:3, impasse Felix Chartier
- Growing in the heart of Cognac since the third decade of the 20th century , DISTILLERIE VINET-EGE continues to elaborate and mature its cognac and pineau with much delicacy. Developed with tradition and inovation, hand in hand we present more than 200 different products to complete our range of cognac. Discover the Elegant, luxurious and dynamic ramp of our cognacs, brandies, whiskies, vodkas and other spirits.
Don’t Miss: What To Mix With Vodka When You Have Nothing
Eiffel Tower Xo Brandy 750ml
A premium French Brandy specially distributed in a collector?s bottle in the shape of the Eiffel Tower.
Product images, descriptions, vintages, and all other product details are accurate to the best of our ability, but we cannot guarantee accuracy. Please check with a member of our staff if you have any questions. Chambers Wine & Liquor shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed. Also, please note that we do not provide case discounts through this online store at this time. Thank you!
Train Trips To Cognac
Recommended Reading: Remy Martin Louis 13 Cognac